6.0 Intake Kits Done!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
After many requests and questions i built a brother to the 6.4 No Limit intake , for the 6.0 . We found that to have the longest intake radius possible, and for looks and cleanliness, we moved the connection from the standard location of all others, down behind the air intake. This not only offers substantial airflow improvements over stock , but replaces the cheap plastic CAC pipe. for the first run i did them in aluminum. these will begin shipping sometime next week. they will be available through elite diesel, river city diesel, absolute performance, rudy's diesel, and mpd. i am REALLY happy with how long we were able to radius the intake elbow. kit includes boots, gaskets, clamps and mounting hardware. It will be available in raw aluminum and polished aluminum. matching hot pipe will be available in the next 2 weeks.

Cost is $500 for raw , $525 polished.

6_0_intake_2.jpg

6_0_intake_3.jpg

6_0_intake_4.jpg

6_0_intake_1.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Someone has a nice bpd ficm lol

Intake looked good. Mine does t have the plastic tho. 03 model.

iPhone &#55357;&#56881;

were they 05' and up ? the truck we built the kit on was an 05. im not terribly familiar with the 6.0 , all i know is the stock intake is junk, and from what i have seen there hasnt been a production intake built with a radius like mine.

Jarrod B

Reaction score
were they 05' and up ? the truck we built the kit on was an 05. im not terribly familiar with the 6.0 , all i know is the stock intake is junk, and from what i have seen there hasnt been a production intake built with a radius like mine.

03 and 04 have metal intakes. and funny enough, one site sells the metal intake as a bullet proof to the plastic issue. LOL

strokin6L

Reaction score
What would've been cool is if you had the two pipes connect where the weld is on top with a V-band clamp instead of the normal torque clamps and rubber boot part way down and also added 2-3 welded bungs for boost reference stuff, water/nitrous nozzles. But it looks pretty sweet all polished up. I would love to buy one if it had what i mentioned. I've been wanting a polished hot CAC pipe. I'll definitly be getting that one. Nice work man!

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Will this work with a Banks intercooler?
If the banks ic works with stock intake piping , yes.

What would've been cool is if you had the two pipes connect where the weld is on top with a V-band clamp instead of the normal torque clamps and rubber boot part way down and also added 2-3 welded bungs for boost reference stuff, water/nitrous nozzles. But it looks pretty sweet all polished up. I would love to buy one if it had what i mentioned. I've been wanting a polished hot CAC pipe. I'll definitly be getting that one. Nice work man!

Just like the 6.4 stuff, bungs available upon request. As for vbands, I can easily do that upon request but I cant see why unless your making 70+ psi.

strokin6L

Reaction score
If the banks ic works with stock intake piping , yes.

Just like the 6.4 stuff, bungs available upon request. As for vbands, I can easily do that upon request but I cant see why unless your making 70+ psi.

Sweet, thanks for the info. I just would've thought that the v-band on top would be an easy on off deal over the normal clamps and boot. Either way, the darn thing looks sweet polished and at some point i will be definitly getting the hot side CAC and the cold side CAC with 3 bungs and v-banded...oh and polished.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
The way Mike has it setup is gonna be a pretty pain free install as is. He surpassed my expectations for sure. Great job Miguel!

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Looks great bud!! Keep up the good work man. Also nice to see someone whom cares about his customers making awesome products like you do.:redspotdance:

Latest posts

Members online