6.4L Tune Release 3.02

InnovativeDiesel

Reaction score
The new 3.02 6.4L tune release will be available late next week and have the following upgrades:

1. New Xtreme X program. Built for racing/pulling, etc.

2. Revised Xtreme Race and Xtreme Street for excellent drivability.

3. New shifting program for large turbo trucks or those who like the delayed 4th and 5th gear lockup with more aggressive downshifting. Great daily driver shifting with quick shifts, but not aburpt.

4. Fix for P252F Oil Overfill and Overboost codes with the latest Ford flash.

It's a free update for those running 3.01.

All of these programs are available via email. Emailed tunes have a charge associated with them, they are discounted if you have already have our tuning.

Thanks!

6.4stroke

um sweet now the new xtreme x program do u recommmend studs for that tune.

MINK

Reaction score
Am I reading this correct....Would it be possible for you to email me the Xtreme X tune for a fee. I still have the 2.55 tunes though?

6.4stroke

i thing xtreme x u will have to be studded i bet it has a bit more power then xtreme race

InnovativeDiesel

Reaction score
Xtreme Race is a great daily driver, smooth, very powerful.

Xtreme X is a little more hardcore, designed for those who like aggressive driving, racing, etc.

Studs are recommended for Xtreme X, but there's nothing unsafe about the program. It's possible to run on a non studded stock truck, but I wouldn't drive it like you stole it daily. ;-)

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Hey Eric is the new xrace better/ faster than the old xrace? Probably a dumb question but I know u said it drives better too. Ill run that until I get studs

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Hey Eric is the new xrace better/ faster than the old xrace? Probably a dumb question but I know u said it drives better too. Ill run that until I get studs

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

i think just the drivability is better.. i can't see it being faster or more HP, that's why we have a Xtreme X

switchmode

Reaction score
Eric was there any adjustments made to correct the buck or surge around the 45mph lock-up that people have been experiencing?

InnovativeDiesel

Reaction score
Eric was there any adjustments made to correct the buck or surge around the 45mph lock-up that people have been experiencing?

Yes, I have a Race tune that's smooth as stock on there. There's a shifting schedule for the larger turbo trucks too, which is commonly requested. Of course, I still have a hardcore race tune on the device that's big power with only a little compromise.

I have email versions of these tunes, except for the Xtreme X. It's still slightly less powerful in email format...I'm working on that though. It's been a lot of dyno time and testing just about every configuration you can think of.

Latest posts

Members online