Just felt like saying...

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
That I love my 6.7 and wouldn't have it any other way. Everything from the technology, interior, ride, and overall feel. It really is an awesome truck. I just felt like announcing this because recently so many people have been nit picking on every little issue with the 6.7, and I felt like it was time for a positive thread about it. So fellow owners feel free to post up what you like most about the truck. :D

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Yeah I love my new truck as well......oh wait its not a 2011 LOL

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I'll agree with you, I am really happy with my truck as well, its even stock. I wish it had more power potential, but heck if I can get next to 500 at the tires will all the emissions stuff on when I decide to tun it, in an 8500lb vehicle that I use to tow a trailer with, I think that is good lol.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I'll agree with you, I am really happy with my truck as well, its even stock. I wish it had more power potential, but heck if I can get next to 500 at the tires will all the emissions stuff on when I decide to tun it, in an 8500lb vehicle that I use to tow a trailer with, I think that is good lol.

Very cool man. I think they will turn out to be strong motors once everything catches up.

I realize this thread came off kinda stupid and naive haha.. Just wanted to start one that focused on the new trucks from a positive aspect.

eastern

Reaction score
I have no problems with my 12 so far. Tuned it and could not be happier.Rides and looks awsome. Its my work truck so I spend alot of time behind the wheel job to job.

BIGGDADDYT

Reaction score
I love my 12 all stock no issues it rides and looks good too.....It's my DD she is getting the miles on her.......I call her my oversized caddy.......:D

17BLKplat

Reaction score
I love my '11 more every day. Just under 17k miles now and it still drives like a dream! Has great looks to boot too! Just had a discussion with people at a corner store who stopped to take pictures of BB LOL

The power will be around the corner, just will need to come up with a little scratch to do so.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Badass man. I'm glad to hear about others that are happy as well. I am tuning within the next few days. I'm having issues with the exhaust fluid so I figured it's a good time to just delete it haha

hirevn

Reaction score
Im glad someone posted this too, after just buying my $62,000 truck two weeks ago and being my first diesel then starting to read the horror stories on blown turbos and engines i have been leary. Hopefully my 2012 will be a good truck, only 300 miles on it now but so far i love it.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Im glad someone posted this too, after just buying my $62,000 truck two weeks ago and being my first diesel then starting to read the horror stories on blown turbos and engines i have been leary. Hopefully my 2012 will be a good truck, only 300 miles on it now but so far i love it.

Congratulations man! You will be surprised at how fast miles stack up because you just want to drive it! Haha

WHY NOT

Reaction score

There aren't nearly as many horror stories in the 6.7 section as there are in other sections of forums, Even the more "common" problems seem to be pretty few and far between compared to the number of us who have no problems.
Congrats on the new truck

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
I love my 2012. It pulls my 20,000 lb trailer with no problem. Except for people turning their brights on me. Guess it squats the 450 a little.

jbkingranch

Reaction score
I work on big trucks and drive a 04 6liter. Love the truck by the way even with a few problems. One of my parts dealers has a 2011 F-450 and back in December I helped change a tire on his trailer. He stays over 20,000lbs truck and trailer constantly running 6 days a week, had 117,xxx on the truck and said he did nothing but change fluids and filters. Me just asking how he likes the truck went into a 20 minute conversation on how much he loved it! Can't wait to buy a used one down the road.

BFinMO

Reaction score
Loving mine. Just crossed into the 5k mile range and it has been great. Made the first sizable road trip in it last week on an 1800mile trip to the Gulf Shores. Got me and the fam there and back in comfort.

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Absolutely love my truck. I just returned to diesel plus this is my first ford. Can't believe I have a 3/4 ton diesel that rides like a caddy. My wife prefers taking it on trips rather than her suv.

3,200 miles and so far only issue was a speedometer calibration problem. She is a garage queen that only comes out on Saturday and Sunday and It is not enough behind the wheel time in this thing.

Latest posts

Members online