• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

old style edge insight for sale

strokin6L

Reaction score
This is the old style edge insight. I installed the new insight CS and have no need for the old one. Askin $125

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 56

strokin6L

Reaction score
yes, but when i got it i didn't get the egt probe option for it...that was extra. Cause the only reason i got it was to read/monitor EOT and ECT. Not sure if edge still carry's the egt probe option for the old style insight tho.

Strokin304

Reaction score
dumb question but what color is the light up display? More than likely I will take it off your hands. If you can wait till sat or sunday? Anything extra needed to read ECT and EOT?

strokin6L

Reaction score
like goose said....it'll go from yellow, green, blue, red, purple and any color in between. Nothing special to read EOT or ECT. Just plug it in and go through the prompts to have it display the parameters you want and those parameters and be displayed where ever you want on the screen(left, right, top or bottom). I have no mount for it because the mount i was using is now being used for the insight CS i'm using. This is the mount i used and am still using... http://www.xtremediesel.com/atsoverheadmountfortheedgeattitudemonitor.aspx.

Last edited:

strokin6L

Reaction score
Here's some pics of it with the mount i used and am using with the new CS. You have to modify the mount a little bit so that the plug will plug into the back on the unit. Just gotta cut part of the "S" out. You can see what i did.

Attachments

• 108.JPG
    108.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 054.JPG
    054.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 51

Radio

Reaction score
What kind of connection is it for the egt probe? I have one out of an old juice with attitude and im wondering if it will work with this.

Members online

No members online now.