Thanks Todd

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Well, i have been having some issues with my HIDs intermittently not working. initially i suspected the relay being bad since it was both lights going out at the same time. Todd and Angela at Retro guided me through some troubleshooting over some time. with them working then not working and working, it was difficult to pin point until they finally stopped working and wouldnt come back on. So i got with Mike(keithstone on here) and we got a multimeter on the relay and discovered it was getting power but not let power get to the lights. So told Todd and Angela what we found on Monday and today my relay arrived in the mail. Swapped relays, and BAMMMM they work. Thanks for all the help Todd, great customer service.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Glad you got it worked out man. Ya Todd is definitely good about helping out when you are having light troubles, he has helped me out with a few problems over time, when I bought kits from him, and even with lights that I inherited (on used vehicles I bought) that weren't from him. A+ customer service for sure!

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Glad to hear its all good now and thank you for the feedback as well! Its our duty here to make sure we get accurate troubleshooting so whatever the problem is we can fix it right the first time! Thank you for your patience and cooperation as well!

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Good to hear! Im having issues with my fogs, and angela is shipping out a new relay for me. Great customer service.

Latest posts

Members online