• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1995 Mustang... all motor... lots of custom work

Wicked

Reaction score
Well it has not been driven in a year and a half and with how busy I am I really just dont have any time for it.... It deserves a home with someone who will utilize it and enjoy it. I will take $8,500 for it, no less.

PM me if you are interested located in Bucks County, PA

1995 Mustang GT, 85k miles.

Every performance part on the car has roughly 600 miles on it. I bought the car as a roller... no engine, trans, or fuel system.

The bad:
-Some kind of oil leak is going on and it leaks every time I park it... My plan was to pull the engine and put all new gaskets in it. I have no idea were it is coming from.
-Does not currently have a fan... I have a fan shroud that holds 2 12 inch fans and a good SN95 fan... you would just need to hook either up.

The good:
-All performance parts are basically brand new with around 600 total miles on it... except the seats, brakes, weels/tires, and interior.... besides that most of the car has been repainted/custom stuff done....

Powertrain:
-331 engine Eagle rotating assembly 11.1:1 comp flat tops
-DSS girdle and valley girdle
-Fully (STAGE 3) ported heads from AFM.... like 320CFM at .600 lift.... cost like $2,000 just for the port work on the heads... not including the price of the Vic Jr heads..
-N91 cam, AFM lifters, AFM springs, hardened pushrods, all new valve guides and oversized valves
-Fully ported Parker Funnel web intake... custom port matched to heads
-Pro-Systems custom carb built and tuned for the cars combination... gave them every detail of the motor... flow numbers on heads/intake and Pro-Systems built the carb... it is a 780cfm IIRC
-BBK 1 3/4 Long tubes... custom 3 inch collector, 3 inch VRS X-pipe, VRS 3 inch tail, Dyno MAX racing bullets, 3.5 inch slash cut tips... all custom... no flanges... all band clamps... ****ING LOUD
-Custom aluminum valve covers
-Custom breather system with Canton catch can, all SS braided line
-Fluidyne Radiator
-All SS braided catch lines
-All SS braided fuel lines... Gregs sleeper sumped tank, Aeromotive pump, Aeromotive filter, SS lines lines, Aeromotive regulator, -8 to reg -6 return (IIRC)
-MSD dizzy, 6BTM box, MSD spark thing
-T-3550 trans, AFM lightweight aluminum flywheel, with Spec stage 2 clutch, I am not sure how many miles on the trans because I bought it used but shifts great
-All sorts of custom aluminum plating under the hood and covering up stuff to make it look pretty
-Painted and slightly smoothed engine bay
-4.10 gears out back
-18x9 and 18x10 Saleens with Toyo Tires on them... rears are kinda getting low
-Brembo Cobra R brakes in the front
-Stock Cobra rear brakes
-4 point cage (not welded in just bolted)
-Sperco Racing seats with 4 pt harnesses
-Freshly painted front bumper and besides the rear bumper the paint looks really really good... few things here and there but most people are shocked at the paint quality
-Guages and stuff inside
-Steeda Springs
-Steeda LCA
-tinted headlights and taillights
-Lakewood 90/10s up front
-Rear seat delete
-Battery in the trunk... in an aluminum box
-Canton coolant res

Stuff that I am know remembering so watch here for new updates on parts:
-March brackets for all the stuff
-Chrome rad hoses
-Chrome pulleys and some blue ones
-High flow chrome water pump
-130 amp (IIRC) chrome alternator (PA Racing IIRC)
-ARP head studs
-KarKraft accelorator cable and stuff
-Aftermarket clutch quadrent
-Eclipse stereo but stock speakers (engine station is the best station lol)
-Saleen wing
-Sift light
-Line Lock
-Comp Cams gold roller rockers 1.6
-Polyurethane motor mounts

Never ran at the track or anything so no numbers... I did dyno it way back when it had a ****ty comp cam in it, unported heads, untuned holley 750 w/ horn, vic jr intake, 2.5 inch exhaust, and 10:1 compression.... made 361/333 IIRC at the rear wheels... My guess is it is north of 440rwhp now..

I think thats everything.... Do not buy this if you plan on DD or being the main mode of transportation. Would be a fun little track car/show car/weekend cruiser. The tint on the headlights make it pretty damn difficult to see at night. No A/C, it does have heat, no emissions stuff to give you a heads up.

Do not even contact me if your a kid any looking for this as your only car... I will not sell it to you. This is a toy and should be treated that way, not a daily driving vehicle to use 24/7/365.

I would suggest if you are planning on driving it at night to get a different set of headlights or get fog lights and add HID bulbs in them.

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1450.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1453.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Just to add some things from experience.

1). That exhaust will be loud as hell but still has a deep sexy tone.
2). I guarantee that you will not find a better carb than the pro systems carb. I'm a dealer for them and no other carb will out perform it.
And finally. This car would be a BLAST to drve.

That is all. I'm going to go drool now.

Wicked

Reaction score
Just to add some things from experience.

1). That exhaust will be loud as hell but still has a deep sexy tone.
2). I guarantee that you will not find a better carb than the pro systems carb. I'm a dealer for them and no other carb will out perform it.
And finally. This car would be a BLAST to drve.

That is all. I'm going to go drool now.

LOL Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online