6.4 dead help!

OBS F350

Reaction score
Driving down the road romped on it to pass a car, at about 30-40 hit a bump and spun tire, let out of it and the tac was stuck at 3.5k I was in tow/haul if that makes a difference. Anyway Coasted to a respectable repair shop, no cel, just theft light (I don't have alarm, no key fob) it says axle sensor bad, trailer brake bad, shows fuel light, traction light (no traction control either) coolant temp alarm light, etc. Doesn't click or crank, sct livewire said error when trying to read dtc, dpfdelete, egr block offs, kem210 tune.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
has the cab ever been off?

sounds like one of the pcm harness came off and your not getting codes because it cant communicate with the pcm, check below the brake booster there is two big harness plugs make sure they are in tight, might have to take the inner fender out to get to them. also check the firewall pcm connection

OBS F350

Reaction score
Got it solved, loose battery connection, wish I could of done it myself but I was in a hurry and had to leave, didn't get charged for it fortunately. Thanks Dzchey for the input!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
That was going to be my next thing, when i had my cab off the first time i forgot a battery cable on the left side, ***ed me bad lol

Latest posts

Members online