Donzimama build, Pt 2

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
What a slow week eating away day by day as parts trickle in the mail like christmas packages on Xmas morning. Will be tearing the truck down over the weekend and doing a few things...
Going to be switching the cold side plastic ic pipe to solid aluminum
Warren Diesel 225 150s
Bullseye Billet batmowheel s366 with a 68 turbine and a .88 open housing
Turbonetics s300 pedestal and t4 vband adapter (thanks again to Rudys and tubonetics, couldn't do this without you)
Air dog 2
Regulated return
Coolant byPass
Going to do a retourque on ol trusty arps

Got a full parts room and a lot in the mail on the way, will get some batmowheel pics later this week....have some very conservative tuning ob the way to help maintain as much icp as possible...

Cant wait to get started.... Will have many updates to come in the next week.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Finally getting a fuel system eh? NICE! Do you already have a fuel pressure gauge? If not, you should get on that too. JMO.

Let us know what you find with the ARP's too, I'm interested to see if they're loose at all or what. Who did the original job and how was it done?

Thanks, keep us updated!

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
What is a batmowheel ???
Dude cant wait to read your build have fun bro.
It sucks I missed out on your turbo but he'll maybe I will be in your shoes one day lol
Yea dude I understand the x mas thing it's a freaking blast
Are you going to do a fuel sump .?
I installed a tsd sump I like it

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
yes, they worked in a new design to it...... ill try to find some of the specs on some compressor wheels for comparison

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Thanks I was like batmowheel ? Is that a smart asz comment I did not understand

The way i have understood it is that these wheels actually have more surface area so a 66mm wheel will actually flow like a 68mm.... pretty neat if you ask me

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
The 66 wheel has the equivolent surface area of a 71, but still a 66, so the Compressor wheel is supposed to have much more efficient spooling characteristics

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Finally getting a fuel system eh? NICE! Do you already have a fuel pressure gauge? If not, you should get on that too. JMO.

Let us know what you find with the ARP's too, I'm interested to see if they're loose at all or what. Who did the original job and how was it done?

Thanks, keep us updated!

The original job was done very well. Trucks motor staysss dry lol.

Mdub707

Reaction score
What does done very well mean? What was the block surface prep? How much taken off the heads? What gaskets used? What torque method and lube was used? Etc...? Thanks!

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
What does done very well mean? What was the block surface prep? How much taken off the heads? What gaskets used? What torque method and lube was used? Etc...? Thanks!

Sorry, JJay will have to give you those details. I was just saying since the job he has had no issues whatsoever.

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
Warren Diesel 225 150s
....have some very conservative tuning ob the way to help maintain as much icp as possible...

Just out of curiousity why go with an injector that you can't maintain? When you tune it down enough to maintain icp you will only be getting the equivalent of a 205. Now your pulse width will be shorter and wont match a desired timing curve as well. IMO you should have done 205's and stuck with the proper tuning.

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
For room to grow, room for more oil. I would figure you would be offering me a price on a twin pump, not a criticism...thanks for responding to my pms, ever, and youre welcome for the ride

Last edited:

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score

No block surface prep, stock gaskets. Arp ultra assembly lube, torqued to 210 ft lbs. Going to pull 210 and then 240 Sunday. When they were done originally it was before arp bumped the rating. heads were inspected and checked, if and when the gaskets fail again, they will be decked, it was a
Rookie mistake. Burn.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online