• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

DTST Switches

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I have on/off DTST switches new never used

2 for lights and 1 aux

A 3 switch mount

They are new never been installed or hooked up

$75 includes the ride

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336523988.652616.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1336524007.202126.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1336524021.447232.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1336524035.312442.jpg

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Where did you get those?

i had bought them well over 2 years ago. I remember buying them from a guy in alaska. His contact info was in a thread i was reading on PSN a few years ago and i go in touch with him and had them made and shipped to me.

i doubt i have his contact info anymore but ill look and see

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
i had bought them well over 2 years ago. I remember buying them from a guy in alaska. His contact info was in a thread i was reading on PSN a few years ago and i go in touch with him and had them made and shipped to me.

i doubt i have his contact info anymore but ill look and see

Oh, thats the same guy I got mine from. He is just about out of everything these days, so I'm looking for another source for those switches.
Thanks though.

Tom S

Reaction score
Shane Lintze or similar was his name. I think the brand was Carling on the switches.

Bald-N-Blue

Reaction score
I think the brand was Carling on the switches.

You are correct, sir . . .

I've ordered the switch bodies from these guys in the past: Waytek Wire

But the custom lettered actuator plate is another story. Whoever made these did a fantastic job, by the way. They look really cool! I'd like to find out where I can get more of these for a project I'm working on . . . anyone else know who makes or sells these?

Bald-N-Blue

Reaction score
Well, I did a bit of searching online and came up with this place in Cupertino, CA:

OTRATTW (Over the River and Through The Woods

They've got a whole bunch of custom Carling Contura switch parts and pieces, in several colors, too. I've never heard of these guys before, so I don't know anything about their rep, but I'm going to try ordering a few pieces from them just to try them out. I'll do that before I give them a high-dollar order for the rest of the parts I'm gonna need. These switch parts get a little pricey :doh:

Lowdown89

Reaction score
My Buddy ordered 4-5 switches from them and they are legit , I'm gonna order some of the rocker covers like the stealth mode and passenger eject ones