Please welcome Jacob White to DP-Tuner!

SeeYa

Reaction score
Jody and I are thrilled to have Jacob join us. Let’s all welcome Jacob to the DP-Tuner team!

Jacob will be available starting May 21st for phone sales, tech support, emails and forum support. (I’ll post his contact information as soon as we have email and phone line set up) Jacob is in Utah and will be available M-F 8-5 Mountain Time. This will allow west coasters to reach technical support and place orders after our Ga and Tn offices close.

Thank you, Jacob!

Diane

JDub

Reaction score
Glad to be on board, looking forward to this new venture. Excited to be going to work for/with such great people. Great products from a great company.

Tom S

Reaction score
Wow, who would have thought that a few years back at live tuning. Speaking of that are you looking at doing anything along those lines this year.

SeeYa

Reaction score
If you are game,Tom! You know I love my summer "retreat" to Colorado.

Diane

JDub

Reaction score
Wow, who would have thought that a few years back at live tuning. Speaking of that are you looking at doing anything along those lines this year.

I agree Tom. Would've never thought that life would lead me to here. As for Live Tuning, WOP always does one in the fall, have to see how the new changes affect things and talk it over with Jody.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Very cool, Jacob. Good luck with your new venture buddy! I'm sure Jody and Diane will be very happy with you on board. You have a lot of knowledge to bring to the table.

Latest posts

Members online