Pioneer AVIC-D3 Nav Discs

mortal798

Reaction score
Anybody have the newest Pioneer Nav discs? Mine are from 2007, and they are in pretty bad shape - bad enough where I can't get guidance anymore.

I would like to make copies of 2010-2012 discs if possible.

motoxracer42

Reaction score
i think i have an older one here. not a brand new one. i could try and burn it for you. try to contact pioneer and have them send you one. if not ill call my friend. he owns a shop here in town and im sure they could get one.

mortal798

Reaction score
I will check out the 411 and try to find some downloads. Thanks for the info. If I can't download them, I will send you a pm.

mortal798

Reaction score
For anybody that needs them, I found a guy on Ebay that will sell copies of both discs (east and west) for $8.50 each.

I just got mine and it works perfect. Way better than $250 from pioneer.

fat-fingered from my EPIC 4G

Tampa450

Reaction score
For anybody that needs them, I found a guy on Ebay that will sell copies of both discs (east and west) for $8.50 each.

I just got mine and it works perfect. Way better than $250 from pioneer.

Holy chit!! I didnt know they were that much from Pioneer.
Mine are getting old... Lots of newer addresses or neighborhoods dont come up...

Im gonna check out the guy on ebay... thanks for the info..

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Can you pm me the sellers name? I was gonna send my hard drive in and have it upgraded but dont really wanna loose my songs so if I could just get the new maps that would be awesome

mortal798

Reaction score
Shorty_tw is the seller. My disc came quickly and worked perfectly, and it is the 2010 version.

mortal798

Reaction score
No problem. I will probably be ordering the other disc soon. I like to have a complete set. If you get them, post up and let me know if they work. There were like 2 negative feedbacks out of almost 2000 that said the discs didn't work. I figured that was pretty good odds of getting good discs.

Latest posts

Members online