proof cams work

Gearhead

Reaction score
The spinout and increased exhaust velocity compared to early last year tells the tale.

Gearhead

Reaction score
Matt do you have anyone that has tested your cam before and after on a dyno with no other changes but the cam?

Unfortunately nobody wants to do all that work twice if they already have the motor out. I run the stage 1 in my fresh motor that Unlimited built and under the curve the truck just has stupid smoke clearing capability (until the 38r's turbine gets overwhelmed). I swapped in the exact same injectors and turbo from the tired motor and am still waiting for break-in, but so far the truck flat out impresses me. You really have to do something wrong to get ANY smoke and it cruises down the road at 650 degrees at 70MPH on 35s. Boost is down 2 psi compared to where it was before on the highway under the same conditions while running 100 degrees cooler. I'm not trying to sound like I'm giving a sales pitch, but I am really picky and this thing is doing exactly what I wanted it to.

I have not have had any complaints and I know of 12 cams installed in running motors as of right now. There are 4 more in projects that aren't finished yet.

BDP Tuner

Reaction score
Unfortunately nobody wants to do all that work twice if they already have the motor out. I run the stage 1 in my fresh motor that Unlimited built and under the curve the truck just has stupid smoke clearing capability (until the 38r's turbine gets overwhelmed). I swapped in the exact same injectors and turbo from the tired motor and am still waiting for break-in, but so far the truck flat out impresses me. You really have to do something wrong to get ANY smoke and it cruises down the road at 650 degrees at 70MPH on 35s. Boost is down 2 psi compared to where it was before on the highway under the same conditions while running 100 degrees cooler. I'm not trying to sound like I'm giving a sales pitch, but I am really picky and this thing is doing exactly what I wanted it to.

I have not have had any complaints and I know of 12 cams installed in running motors as of right now. There are 4 more in projects that aren't finished yet.

Give me a call when you can Matt I would like to talk with you about this. I will do the before and after if you want me to.

01platinum

Reaction score
Give me a call when you can Matt I would like to talk with you about this. I will do the before and after if you want me to.

Funny I hit Matt up earlier about some work to be done and he threw this at me. LOL Sounds like it will be interesting.

jwlandry

Reaction score
In the next few months i plan on throwing a stgI in my spare engine along with a set of ported heads and see what it does. All else stock. If that would help any.

Gearhead

Reaction score
I can't keep them on the shelf but no tests thus far other than every customer being happy with them.

davey99ps

Reaction score
I remember reading back on psn about these. I thought you had a few different options, can you pm me some pricing info when you get a chance Matt?

Members online

No members online now.