5000 Members

Snake

Reaction score
Why does it only say 4694 members in the member list? Click Community, then Member List from the drop down, and when members' names are listed it says "showing results xxxx of xxxx."

Fun trivia facts: there are ~2,230 members with zero posts. And ~3,000 members with 5 posts or less :poke:

Last edited:

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
That's a lot of non posting people. I for one feel that the tech help is much better here with all of the knowledgeable people

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Thanks guys! This site is nothing without you guys. The tight knit community is what makes it.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
5K in one year is smoking. It took PSN 17 1/2 months to get to member number 5000.... we have 5000+ members in a year with our latest member number being in the 6000 range. I'm not really sure why the member numbers don't equate exactly to the number of members, but it just goes to show you how fast this place as exploded. Super glad to be a part of it over here.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
5K in one year is smoking. It took PSN 17 1/2 months to get to member number 5000.... we have 5000+ members in a year with our latest member number being in the 6000 range. I'm not really sure why the member numbers don't equate exactly to the number of members, but it just goes to show you how fast this place as exploded. Super glad to be a part of it over here.

Couldn't agree more. When's the 1 year anniversary?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
i can remember waking up early the day we could join to be one of the first LOL good stuff. It's an awesome site, glad we can be a part of it

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
How many members total over at the Nation?

Alot.

What you guys need to watch is "actual members on" numbers. We've been running consistently 20 or so more than the other site.

Dont look at guest #s either. The inflated numbers on psn is bots.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
To me that was a milestone when those numbers started shifting....

Agreed. It was neck and neck for a long time - and now there are more people logged onto here more consistently than PSN. The sad thing is the only thing I miss is all the good info that so many posted over there over several years. Most of those people are here and posting good stuff, it just takes a while to build a searchable knowledge base from scratch.