No More Chip Reburns 6/1

Groovy Chick

Reaction score
As of June 1, we will be discontinuing chip reburns. We have been blessed with an abundance of business; in an effort to provide our customers with the best possible service before, during, and after a sale, we believe it is necessary to eliminate some of the services and/or products that we currently offer. The link for the Chip Reburn Order Form will be disabled on May 27. All chips that arrive in our office for reburns after May 31 will be returned to the owner at their expense.

Should we discontinue any other products or services, we will provide advance notice to potential customers.

Thank you for understanding that the decisions we make are in the best interest of our customers.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
doesnt seem to logical to build business and reputation,then start pulling back on services that got you where you are.

unless theres more of a internal story prompting the decision,it seems it would cost business?

Jarrod B

Reaction score
I had the same questions as above. Does it mean we have to buy a new one or are you trying to direct the market to the self burner kits? Or has the market for 7.3 chips has gone down?

Acidanthris

Reaction score
Quoted from Corey on facebook: "For those who have purchased the chip from us directly, we will continue to support our customers; we will not be reburning chips purchased from other TS chip dealers."

And then...

"Apparently there is some confusion here. To make it clear:

If you have a chip (this does not mean Edge or SCT programmers) that you purchased from another vendor, you will no longer be able to send it to us to have our calibrations installed on your chip. If you purchased your chip DIRECTLY FROM PHP, this doesn't affect you. We will continue to support our current chip customers.

We are well aware that customers will seek out other tuners for reburns. In fact, we will be happy to recommend other companies that can reburn your chip. If you are interested in having your TS chip custom tuned, we highly suggest contacting Tony at www.totaldieselperformance.com or Matt at www.gearheadautomotiveperformance.com."

Hope this clears up some of the confusion.

Angela

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
This is upsetting I was going to have my ts chip burned so I could drive down to get live tuned. So This means I would have to buy one of your chips? If so I may have to look into somebody else. Sucks because I was dead set on having you tune my truck but I'm not buying a new chip when I don't have too. IMO seems stupid and would push away a lot of potential business.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
I was going to drive from RI to GA to have my truck live tuned but i guess not now...

Bull....

If the price of a TS chip turned you off, when you were prepared to drive down the Atlantic seaboard for an expensive tuning session, then you've got some unique financial theories.

11STROKER

Reaction score
As of June 1, we will be discontinuing chip reburns. We have been blessed with an abundance of business; in an effort to provide our customers with the best possible service before, during, and after a sale, we believe it is necessary to eliminate some of the services and/or products that we currently offer. The link for the Chip Reburn Order Form will be disabled on May 27. All chips that arrive in our office for reburns after May 31 will be returned to the owner at their expense.

Should we discontinue any other products or services, we will provide advance notice to potential customers.

Thank you for understanding that the decisions we make are in the best interest of our customers.

prob not the best idea Bill

Latest posts

Members online