obs seat ideas?

smokedout250

Reaction score
Okay I'm looking for something to replace the seats in my 97 scsb.. iim wanting something comfortabl, if it sets a little taller no big deal.... thought about getting a truck seat and making the work with the air base just build brackets to mount them on the factory mounts. Any ideas?

97Beast

Reaction score
I put SD seats in my OBS Bronco. Probably the best mod I did to that vehicle. Fully working power and all. Mounting them up was hard at all. Just a little cutting and bending of the brackets and drilling. They fit alot better than I thought and the power adjustment allowed them to sit plenty low and high for people of different statures.:thumbup:
P3300039.jpg

P3300037.jpg

P3300043.jpg

P3300041.jpg

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
I've got '06 SD heated and full power drivers and passanger seats in my '97. Not that hard a day to install and wire.

Brads93 idi

Reaction score
Here's mine sd seat in my cc sorry it not the best pic
8d8bc627.jpg
I'm looking for some 40/20/40 obs seats for my rear he'll I'll be happy with a king ranch that's totaled so I can get what I want out if

co04cobra

Reaction score
I've got '06 SD heated and full power drivers and passanger seats in my '97. Not that hard a day to install and wire.

Can you tell us more about wiring up the heat part. Did you just use the factory relay that is underneath to get them to work. Pics would be great. Thanks.

dcsnowman169

Reaction score
i put 05 sd seats in mine but i was putting in new carpet to so i usedthe sd brackets and just drilled new holes plugged the old one and covered them with the new carpet

kadeninabnitt

Reaction score
i know i'll probably get mocked for it but screw it, i personally think the 2nd gen leather dodge seats are pretty decent, you have to do quite a bit of fabbing to make it work. but overall i think its worth it. :slap:

I do agree. I've got dodge seats in mine ill get a pic after work. Mine aren't the leather but they match my interior to a t even match my factory back seat.
2011-06-21_143307.jpg

Last edited:

1996 Scorpion

Reaction score
Where are you guys getting your Superduty seats? This is my next planned mod to bring up to date the interior of my truck and I'm really liking the 05 Superduty seats.

97Beast

Reaction score
I paid $150 for the seats i posted on the first page. They were cloth and 40/20/40 and power on both sides. The owner of the jy i got them from was kind of upset that they had priced them so low since they were still in the truck and yet to be processed in their system, but that was the price they had given me. The prices out there are pretty outrageous, i thought $150 was fair yet i see the exact seats going for $300+. And leather and KR seats are another story. I wouldnt be the one to spend $2500 on seats.

Latest posts

Members online