Remote start/alarm install questions

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Ok guys so I got a code alarm ca6551 remote start/keyless entry/alarm for Christmas well here it is June and is still sitting in the box... I have done the basic sub/amp install in the past and I put in my pioneer z3 but ave never done anything this in depth wiring wise I have tried finding someone locally that wouldn't rape me on the price but do it right but that obviously isn't going to happen so I'm thinking of doing it myself... Does anyone know of any write ups or anything like that that will help me out because while the instructions tell me what the wires go to the obviously don't say where they go on the truck and I just want to be able to do this once... I have planned to pll my interior as I want to hide all the wiring and brainbox and also want to clean up some of my stereo wiring so I should have a good bit of working room I just don't want to end up hitting the button to start it and the windows roll down lol. Oh and if someone is willing to help me that lives around the upstate of SC I will gladly either throw some cash your way or buy you some beer and food...

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Thanks will still prob end up some stupid problem but that should certainly be enough to get me into enough trouble to mess up some crap lol

Latest posts

Members online