TRACK DAY

Sniper32

Reaction score
Hey yall, im trying to get a track day together soon. Im lookin at either the 2 or 30 of June (il be out of town the other weekends). Once we get a list of people we can figure out where, but most likely Richmond would be the "central" location, plus its the only 1/4 that is relatively in the middle of everyone.
So what do yall think?

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
The end of the month, or the beginning of July would be cool. We will be in GA the weekend of the 16th for Morgans benefit dyno at php. Have a few of us that are going down for that....(Greg, Dave, Brian, and a few of our cummins guys)

Sniper32

Reaction score
Well i looked at the site and neithe of those days are testn tune days so ill.figure something out for early july and get back to yall

Sniper32

Reaction score
is that 16 June or July?
On Edit: Nevermind i found the thread...its June so I wont/cant be there

Last edited:

Sniper32

Reaction score
yeah well ive looked and couldnt find a track that had test n tune on saturdays for awhile...so this is probably a nogo being as meets during the week dont really happen.
I saw mainly thursdays and fridays

Sniper32

Reaction score
Ok guys...Next Thursday 7 June at Summerduck Raceway!!! I know some of yall wont be able to make it bcs its a thursday but if you can it would be great to see everyone again.

Gates Open at 5:30
heres the address: 14027 Royalls Mill Rd.
Sumerduck, VA 22742

So who will be there?

gjoski515

Reaction score
Jon, so what up with thurs? still on? hoping to come if the truck is ready, she should be doine my the weekend or first of the week, dont think im running

Sniper32

Reaction score
yeah its still on as far as im concerned. a couple of the guys said they would be there (Kevin, Drew, Nathan, David) but I think only drew and I are gonna be makin runs out of that list...so you better make a few runs!!!!! Come on its only 1/8th mile...you know you wanna!!!