Measurement request

ADub

Reaction score
Anyone have a measurement on a 99-04 F250 with a 2.5" level kit and 315/75/16 tires? I may be buying my step dad's stock 04 F250 CCSB. I have seen a few Chevy's and Toyota's but no F250's with level kits and 35's. My garage has a max height of 6'8.

JLDickmon

Reaction score
my stocker truck won't fit in a 6' 8" garage door...

looks like you're building a polebarn this weekend...

ADub

Reaction score
It's not my garage, it is parking garages at my gym and grocery store that I am concerned about. My buddy has a 96 Yukon with a 3" lift and 35's and fits so I am thinking it will be close with a level kit and 35's.

Betarocker

Reaction score
Going backwards from mine, 7" lift with 37s sits at 7'-2.5". Minus 4.5" for lift and 1" for tire differences leaves 6'-9".

Why not park outside a little further away? You're going to the gym to workout.

ADub

Reaction score
It isn't possible. All of downtown is high rises and I am usually strapped for time so walking is out of the question. If it doesn't fit with the level and 35's it will just stay stock if I end up getting it. A lot of shopping and restaurant are also at places with parking garages.

abbottfarms

Reaction score
I hope I have a long time before I see that crap up here in my neck of the woods, but I'm sure it will happen eventually..

ADub

Reaction score
It's self serve at most places but yes it is a PITA at times but there just isn't the real estate around. If I was to park at an open lot and walk a few blocks it would cost about $20 an hour. No thanks, I will park in the garage where it is free.

abbottfarms

Reaction score
I've got a 2 inch leveling kit, and 315's and I can't park it in my garage. Just went out and measured the door and it's a 6'9 tall. But every truck will be a little different and you will get some variations in height in different brand 315's as well.

ADub

Reaction score
I've got a 2 inch leveling kit, and 315's and I can't park it in my garage. Just went out and measured the door and it's a 6'9 tall. But every truck will be a little different and you will get some variations in height in different brand 315's as well.

Thanks for the info. Back to the drawing board now. My new job hasn't officially gone through yet so I will be waiting for a few more days anyway.

Latest posts

Members online