Tweeter Mirror Covers

Monster Stroke

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm about to put all my stereo stuff into my new 6.4 and was wondering if anybody has some, or knows where to get the interior mirror covers (sail panels maybe?) that came on the upgraded stereo trucks?

You know that little cover that has the place for the tweeters? lol

I know I can get them at the dealer but damn!! they're pricey.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Zmann

Reaction score
I just installed way better tweeters in the stock sail panel

Monster Stroke

Reaction score
Did your's have the place for them already or did you just cut a hole and mod them into it?

And I don't want the actual tweeters. I just want the damn covers with the place for them so it all looks factory lol

Zmann

Reaction score
mine is an 06 but is very similar to the 08 I cut new holes ,, there was enough room for the new flush mount tweeters

they are a perfect placement for tweeters IMHO

jdc753

Reaction score
if you are not liking the price of the factory ones then you should build a set of your own. It is a pretty simple process with a little bit of fiberglass and some sanding/working over to shape them up. Plus you can aim them for some better imaging and sound stage.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I would like to know this as well. My left factory one has a broken tab and I want to replace it, I just don't want to pay that much.

Monster Stroke

Reaction score
So far the only places I've found them are at dealerships or a couple on Ebay. The dealership that's a vendor on here actually gave me a pretty good price on them but they're still not cheap lol