GROUP BUYS

Silver2010

Reaction score
I noticed on other forums a place for "Group Buy" threads. Is this something that exists here and can't find, or something that can be added to PSA? I am interested in getting a group buy going for Elite Diesel's trannys through BFT but unsure where to post??? Please help.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
or if a sponser wanted to start a group buy, he could start a thread there, rather than just in his sponser section.

apollyon9515

Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea, i just hope we dont get 200 sections. Seems like on psn id have to scroll for 30 seconds to get to the bottom sometimes hah.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
no, i was thinking in the px, where the vendors are listed, there could be another name, group buys. it wouldnt take up space there, and be easily found by anyone.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
id like to bump this again. in the last couple weeks, there have been many group buys. DI listed a group buy in the 7.3 aftermarket section, and the rest of the vendors listed them in their own section in the px.

in order to find them, you have to open EVERY vendors section, individually, to find them. im sure Crow could make it so only ppl with a blue name could start a thread there, but anyone could post in the thread once started. i missed one, cuz i missed one vendors section when flipping through them, and having to take the time every few days to open all vendors is kinda a pita.

well, boss, whatcha think?

right now, jake has one, deranged has one, di has one, TDP is thinking about one with a feeler, so i dont think its a rare thing, though i have been wrong before.

maybe with some more exposure, they would have more. :D