centering axle on 08 f350

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Hey. I have an 08 with a add a leaf, 5.5" block and 1" block for around 7" of lift. The way the 08 spring sits it makes the angle of the blocks go back. My axle sits about 1.5" closer to the back. How can i fix that? Any products you have? Thanks. Ryan

Spatel23

Reaction score
are you running two blocks stacked? no bueno

get one block with a 15? degree angle on it.

on edit, I used to have a 7inch block and if I remember correctly, it only had 5* so that should do it.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
It has more to do than just the angle on the block. The springs aren't drilled in the center like the older trucks

Viking

Reaction score
It has more to do than just the angle on the block. The springs aren't drilled in the center like the older trucks

Ah I see how it was worded now. So I take it these blocks aren't for these leafs? I would think if the were you wouldn't have this problem.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
The stacked block was used to clear my paddles for the weekend. I wasnt concerned as i have traction bars as well as constantly monitored the u bolts. Like dustin said. The leaf springs slope down from back to front. So any block that goes in has an angle that goes to the back. The more block, the more the axle is placed back in the wheel well. I am running a 1" TEI spacer and 6" spring up front. I want to match that in the rear and center the axle. Its almost like i need a new spring but was trying to avoid that

Latest posts

Members online