• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Build your own AR-15 - Everything but the lower reciever

average

Reaction score
I already have an AR-15 and haven't touched this kit since I bought it. Mint condition unassembled DPMS Oracle kit.

I can't find the kit on the DPMS site anymore but here's an assembled version at buds. http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=70770

And another sites DPMS kit:
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/81...ock-assembly-lower-receiver-parts-kit-pre-ban

Note in my pictures there is a lower present, YOU ARE NOT GETTING THAT AS I CAN'T SELL THAT TO YOU. If you're local and want to do a transfer through a FFL I can though. Heck you can buy a lower for $50, buy this and you have a $450 AR-15!

I'll let the pictures say the rest! $400 SHIPPED

IMAG0464.jpg

IMAG0465.jpg

IMAG0466.jpg

04stroker

Reaction score
How hard are these to put together? I have little to no expirence with building guns but build motors all the time so I'm pretty handy. Plus I just got permission from the wife to buy. Where are you in PA?

average

Reaction score
I'm central PA, just up north of Harrisburg. They seem fairly simple to put together, there's instructions around the internet but I'd still have a gunsmith check it after it's all together - or at least that was my plan.

Your best bet is to buy an armorers wrench as well, think around $30 unless you borrow one for free.

This will give you oodles of info:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_4/226782_.html

average

Reaction score
Had a question concerning the lower, it was made my LMT (Lewis Machine & Tool) stamped for East Coast Gun Sales (Now out of business). I found that I CAN ship the lower but to only licensed FFL holders/dealers.

With that said...

IMAG0468.jpg

IMAG0467.jpg

6.0stroker

Reaction score
i wanna build an ar 15, that would be sweet, i always wanted one, how much for the kit? and where would i buy a lower?

average

Reaction score
Still available, just let me know. In state face to face I can sell the whole kit, lower included. Out of state I can ship the kit/upper to you or a FFL/dealer of your choice but the lower HAS to go to a FFL/Dealer (From what I understand)

Upper/parts kit (everything but stripped lower) - $400
Upper/parts and stripped lower - $450

Prices are shipped or picked up either way. I have paypal and that works fine you can PM me and I'll get you the info but I have heard that they hate anything related to gun deals.

STROKEDOUT

Reaction score
Dave, if no one buys your ar on here you could probably sell it on gunbroker.com. Good site to sell firearms. If you put it together you mite get 600-750 out of it.

Latest posts

Members online