Trailer Plugs

MK350

Reaction score
I just spent the last hour installing the new FoMoCo trailer plug assembly onto Henry, I was getting tired of changing the trailer plug every year cause the aftermarket ones rot out from the liquid salt PA uses on the roads. 130.00 was a bit expensive but I think it will be worth it! Any way, I want to install another in the toolbox in the bed for the goose. Has anyone already done this and if so post up your pics. Did you make a new harness from the rear up to the box or splice into the harness along the frame rail? I think I am going to make a harness from the rear, also I can then hook all the LEDs to the new aux harness rather then run them from different locals all over the truck. That is when I replace the LEDs with new.

whitejohn

Reaction score
where i used to work we always spliced into the wires going to the bumper 7 way and ran them up to the box wrapped in a wire loom

abbottfarms

Reaction score
Mine is just spliced into the wire harness the is already run to the rear bumper from the factory. 10 years of running in the salt and calcium and have not had any issues yet.

Latest posts

Members online