North Mississippi

AllanB

Reaction score
I could use little work on mine also. I usually do most of it myself. But I need a spring perch relocation from the top of the axle to the bottom. It has a DJM flip kit on it, and the kit is not strong enough for my future plans. It is the same thing that Ryan (Kind) did on his. I don't think it is that hard of a job, but I surely don't want to get my rear end out of line. Also will be installing a set of Cal tracs with it. I could do that, but ever who does the relocation will have the rear end out. They might as well install the Cal tracs while they are putting it back in. Let me know if you know anyone interested. Thanks.

Spatel23

Reaction score
Buddy of mine owns Discount Muffler in Piperton,Tn and he is familiar with diesels.

I dont know what all he does, but he did my gear swap for DPC and a few other things.

Not sure on the spring perch relocation, as Im not familiar with what it entails.

Give him a shout. Eddie 901-853-1767

If you need something done cab-off, closest reputable shop would be Swamps.

AllanB

Reaction score
Here ya go Shone. This is a link to the thread showing what happened with Ryan's DJM kit when he was running slicks on it. I think it is the 3rd page it shows the spring perch relocation. DJM leaves the perch on top of the axle, and runs sort of an adapter I guess you would call it. He move the perch under the axle, to put it back with the leaf springs. If you thumb through the thread you will see the reason for changing the set up. DJM is just not stout enough to hold the torque.

Members online

No members online now.