DYNO DAY EVENT FOR MORGAN WILDMAN

Groovy Chick

Reaction score
DYNO DAY CHARITY EVENT TO SUPPORT
MORGAN WILDMAN AND THE WILDMAN FAMILY
When: June 16, 2012 at 9:00AM
Where: PHP Shop, 136 E. Midland Ave., #19, Winder, GA 30680

TONY WILDMAN will be attending this event!

The Georgia Power Stroke Diesel Association and PHP will be hosting a dyno event and auction to benefit 12-year old Morgan Wildman, daughter of Tony Wildman (Total Diesel Performance). Morgan is suffering her third bout with Ependymoma Stage II malignant brain tumor. This event is to help Morgan and the Wildmans in their time of need. Come out and get your car or truck dyno'd ($75.00 for 3 runs), get your 7.3L or 6.0L Ford PSD tuned (only 4 slots available on June 17th), get your 6.0L Ford PSD FICM tuned ($150), partake in our live auction of great products, hang out with fellow enthusiasts, and most importantly benefit the Wildmans. (We cannot dyno AWD cars or motorcycles.)

If you cannot attend but would like to make a monetary donation, you may do so via Paypal; the address to use for donations is [email protected]. All money collected will be donated to the Wildman Family. Thank you for your generosity!

ALL PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED DIRECTLY TO THE WILDMAN FAMILY

If you are planning to attend, PLEASE FILL OUT THE RSVP FORM so that we can get an accurate head count for lunch. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Anyone willing to pick a guy up from the airport? It would be cool to come meet all you guys down south there!

And I think Tony needs a big ole bear hug also :)

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Already know I'm there! By the way the best western was full so I'm staying with y'all Corey! Haha jk The dude at the hotel did say they had a bunch of people making reservations for Friday night so hopefully that means there's gonna be a huge turnout!

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Anyone willing to pick a guy up from the airport? It would be cool to come meet all you guys down south there!

And I think Tony needs a big ole bear hug also :)

We will be there. He Derick when are you flyin in? Might swing iver and grab ya. We wouldnt be in town till about 10:00 though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
We will be there. He Derick when are you flyin in? Might swing iver and grab ya. We wouldnt be in town till about 10:00 though.

I havent bought a ticket, but I will if things can work out!

Would love to come support the Wildmans, Tony has always been there for us from day 1

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Atlanta would be closest obviously, but any of the big ones along 95....

Looks like we will have about 7-8 people with us so you know for the food order.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Atlanta would be closest obviously, but any of the big ones along 95....

Looks like we will have about 7-8 people with us so you know for the food order.

Come on now.... Being from Oregon, that isnt all that obvious haha.

But on a serious note looks like a 2 way plane ticket is going to run me about $650... What is so special about Atlanta that makes the tickets double the price of a ticket anywhere else haha

05wh250

Reaction score
Its more crowded! Haha. Just fly into gsp or something. If you go with gsp im going down saturday morning if ya need a ride it'll be on my way

Lowdown89

Reaction score
i might be by myself and i may have a couple people with me but theres always room in a crew cab for a diesel guy

If I have my truck back by then I would have room as well, not successfully much in a 2 door accent with a wife and kid and all their junk since we are spending the night lol

Groovy Chick

Reaction score
Looks like the 10 rooms we reserved at the Best Western are taken!

We've reserved 10 more rooms at the Jameson Inn (about 3 minutes away from the BW) $65 for a Single King / $75 for Two Doubles -- mention the Power Hungry Performance Event for the special rate!

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Come on now.... Being from Oregon, that isnt all that obvious haha.

But on a serious note looks like a 2 way plane ticket is going to run me about $650... What is so special about Atlanta that makes the tickets double the price of a ticket anywhere else haha

Hey Derek, try tickets for Charlotte international in North Carolina, or Dekalb-peachtree in Georgia. See if either of those will work for flights.

Latest posts

Members online