Floor Shifter

Chrisf97305

Reaction score
Want to install a floor shifter in the truck. Has any one ever installed a B&M shifter with a E4OD trans? If so How do you wire in the OD switch?

MidTennPSD

Reaction score
Yep, exactly. Used a regular B&M in my 97, kinda have to make the end of the cable work, the brackets they send in the kit were all for car trans linkages but its not too big of a deal, my truck was a 5spd, when we converted it to the BTS it filled the hole in the floor almost perfect. Mine is just the regular one, if I were to do it again I'd do the truck one they sell, the mounting base is taller and would be a little easier to reach, mine isnt bad now but it would be a little nicer.

Chrisf97305

Reaction score
Yep, exactly. Used a regular B&M in my 97, kinda have to make the end of the cable work, the brackets they send in the kit were all for car trans linkages but its not too big of a deal, my truck was a 5spd, when we converted it to the BTS it filled the hole in the floor almost perfect. Mine is just the regular one, if I were to do it again I'd do the truck one they sell, the mounting base is taller and would be a little easier to reach, mine isnt bad now but it would be a little nicer.

My plan is to install the shifter, then install a Atlas 4 speed trans case with twin sticks. So I will be building a new shifter mount alonge with a new center counsel. At least thats what I am thinking right now.

Are you running a stand alone trans controller in your truck??

chappy

Reaction score
Years ago I did. I just got the handle with the line lock button ad wired it that way. Been a long time

Latest posts

Members online