DI 6 Position and Sonnax Tricumulator Shift Kit!

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
$400 shipped gets a DI 6 position and Sonnax/Tricumulator shift kit for the rest of the month through the 4th!!

This setup is proven on lots of trucks out there!

Only available through me! So call, text, or PM me!

krawlerhauler18

Reaction score
are there different levels we can choose from for the 6 position switch? The truck I just purchased has a fresh stock rebuild trans in it, will the Sonnax/Tricumulator shift kit be a good upgrade for it? I think I read somewhere that your tunes work in conjunction with the shift kit, is that correct?

Thanks!

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Yessir. Generally, we do a standard set of tunes. Shoot me a PM and I'll talk with you about options.

krawlerhauler18

Reaction score
good chatting with you yesterday. I will hit you up when I get back state side and get a chance to check my truck over.

Brian

zilla68

Reaction score
hey jap

what is the sonnax kit going to do for me? My truck has a shift kit in it already, and I'm not caring for the hard shifts. Will this do anything or should I just pull the shift kit and go with another valve body?

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
You should consider talking to Matt first. It may take a reburn or two, but I bet he could tune out the issues for you granted your shift kit allows this.

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
OBS guys are really liking these tunes as well! PM me for special pricing for OBS guys!!

krawlerhauler18

Reaction score
got most of my stuff, but waiting on info for the chip/shift kit? I also need the pyro probe for the insight.

Thanks
Brian

krawlerhauler18

Reaction score
I got everything but the shift kit installed. I am going to wait to install that, atleast till after this weekend.
I have very pleased with the chip, night and day difference...even on the economy setting! I tried the race tune once, but not the extreme. I had a driveline vibe...carrier bearing was shot. Got that fixed today. Once I get the shift kit put in, I will give the extreme a try.

Thanks!

Brian

Latest posts

Members online