A/C repair and Window Tinting in COLORADO??

Strokersace

Reaction score
Just moved to the Denver area last weekend so I know NOTHING about ANYTHING out here!!!

I'm needing to get my A/C fixed on my truck and also wanting to get my windows tinted in the very near future. Are there any reputable shops around that you fellow Ford Diesel guys would recommend?

For the A/C, it was working very well last year, but all of a sudden this spring, it ain't workin' no more!

For the window tint, I'm wanting a limo tint. Dark, no reflective tints. Like 5% on the back doors and window, 20% or so on the front doors.

I'm living NE of Parker out in the country, but am working in the Tech Center area. So I guess any place around Parker or south side of Denver are easiest for me. But if there are any "go to" shops elsewhere, I'll travel to them.

Thanks!!!:joy:

Last edited:

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Hit up Curtis... (Pocket) or Frank (Big bore)... Hell Tom is there too (TomS)...

Great place, just too many people for me.

INFAMOUS

Reaction score
As far as the tint goes, Go see Sam at Dent Werks. 303-261-7384. He is by far one of the best that I have seen here in Colorado.

Tom S

Reaction score
Scott as Sunsation Window Tint does great work SW Area. Limo dark tint is illegal here as is tinting the windshield.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'll give them a call. Def not gonna tint the windshield but good to know bout the limo tint. Truck will not be registered in CO so don't know if that matters.

Any suggestions on reputable a/c shops?

And also I need to get my windshield replaced. Any suggestions there?

Thanks again for all the help! Tom, I have a cousin and his family that live in Littleton. I'll have to get ahold of you when i venture over that way to visit.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Should have updated this. Ended up taking the truck to Excel Diesel in Parker for the A/C repair. They were slightly highroad priced than other quotes but their customer service was amazing. Got that done back in July.

Never did get the windows tinted, but since I'm looking at selling the truck, I'm not going to probably worry bout it.

Latest posts

Members online