3B Specialties HID Kit

DocBar

Reaction score
I won a 3B Specialties HID kit yesterday at PHP's Morgan Wildman Dyno Day Benefit and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them. I have zero experience with HID's, only reading on here about putting the ballast for them on the passenger side to prevent electronic noise interference.

Any thoughts or ideas for what kit to use? They will be going on the truck in my sig.

ToMang07

Reaction score
I won a 3B Specialties HID kit yesterday at PHP's Morgan Wildman Dyno Day Benefit and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them. I have zero experience with HID's, only reading on here about putting the ballast for them on the passenger side to prevent electronic noise interference.

Any thoughts or ideas for what kit to use? They will be going on the truck in my sig.

What do you mean kit?

And you don't have a DP tuner...(unless I read your sig wrong) ...so interference shouldn't be an issue.

DocBar

Reaction score
What do you mean kit?

And you don't have a DP tuner...(unless I read your sig wrong) ...so interference shouldn't be an issue.

I mean a kit to install HID's I guess. Like I said, I have no experience with them.

I have a chip with DI (Diesel Innovations) tunes on it and another with Gearhead tunes on it.

DocBar

Reaction score
FWIW, I went with blue ones hi&low beam. Now I can be an annoying SOB like the rest of the people with blue HID's. Only I won't be belching black smoke cuz my tunes kick ass. ;)

Latest posts

Members online