Dyno/ sled pull . Casper wyoming

littleredstroker

Reaction score
There is a sled pull and dyno being put on July 21st if any of you guys are close enough to come. Towns overrun with dodges and don't really want to be the only PSD in the whole thing.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't make it that's my little girls birthday. I'm thinking I might send my truck up with hallers if its done in time

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Ill have the tow x 450 there some how. Whether im hear or not. My wife may have to drive. Lol.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I just looked and Douglas doesn't have anything scheduled anyway so they won't be open. Though things could change from now to then

Bigsexy

Reaction score
We will be there with a couple trucks, unfornately 2 will be dodges. You don't by chance know what's the closest hotel to the event?

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
If I can get exact days for the dyno and pulls, i will make the trip up. I am truckless right now but I have no problem coming out and supporting the ford guys, plus meeting some you cool cats.

Bigsexy

Reaction score
The whole event is the 21st of July the dyno will be from 9am to 4 at second wind performance. Then the sled pull is at 7. http://nspapulling.com/ this site has some info on it if it helps. It should be a good time. Depending on when all you Colorado guys go we might be able to meet up and drive up together. Jd you going to try and pull with yur truck?

Latest posts

Members online