• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

House is forsale in Magnolia Texas

Magnum PD

Reaction score
That's gotta to be a first for the army. Good looking place though.

BIGBRUTE00

Reaction score
Wish there was more land. The wife and I are looking in the waller area at the moment.

imelmo

Reaction score
I love that sunroom/living room set up. My next house will definitely be getting something similar.

Trapper

Reaction score
I love that sunroom/living room set up. My next house will definitely be getting something similar.

The sunroom can be nice. It has it's quirks but for us there tolerable. There a house in Kansas where I use to live in Shawnee. That had a huge sunroom on the back. And I always thought it would be cool.

BIGBRUTE00

Reaction score
Man it's enough for me to mow and weedeat already. Unless you have all the time in the world.

I hear ya. I have 3 kiddos and need the space. As for the mowing part, for big acreage I have a tractor, for smaller acreage I have a few folks from south of the border. Lol

Trapper

Reaction score
Thanks guys. This market is brutal. A guy down the street sold his house in a week or so. And it's 30k or more than mine. But it does have a 3 car garage. Fenced lot. Hope a tree doesn't fall on the house. Lol

SevenThree

Reaction score
I recommend getting a Realtor and listing it with a company. My mother used to be a top realtor in Houston area before she started working up here.

Sent from my mind using ESP.

Trapper

Reaction score
I've already tried a real estate agent. They want to over price my house so it sits on the market, so they can sell there other stuff. I'm surprised there are as many agents as there is now. If your smart enough you don't need one. It's on the Internet. Why pay a commission if you find it yourself.

SevenThree

Reaction score
They are professionals and if you know what you're doing then why haven't you sold it, lmao.

Why would they want to NOT make a sale, Magnolia is a growing area?
Maybe try a different agent.

Not trying to piss you off, just know a lot about the subject(against my will).
A good agent works very hard at their sale. My mom did tons of virtual tours, pictures, marketed the houses all over the place, open houses, even baked for the open houses to create the homely smell and atmousphere and she usually charged a lower commission than most but, then again, not everyone is like that. If you get frustrated enough PM me and I'll get you the name of a good agent in your area.

Sent from my mind using ESP.