Suncoast HD converter?

jdgleason

Reaction score
Anyone have any info on this? Lookin into a converter and I only want to do it once. Any more info on it? What are the dofferences between the new one and current design?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Differences, one is more heavy duty than the other. LOL When I talked to them a week ago didn't seem they were close to a release date. Don't know anything design wise about it either.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Differences, one is more heavy duty than the other. LOL When I talked to them a week ago didn't seem they were close to a release date. Don't know anything design wise about it either.

Lol thanks Erik ya smart ass LOL Alright cool man I think its about time for a converter at least and Im only buying one once lol

pog

Reaction score
lol go with the goerend shane and test the lifetime warranty

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Aren't they a two yr warranty? I hope they get it figured out, cause Tadd said my trans looked new. No signs of wear. If they can make a tc to keep up with that I will be all :):).

I bet the HD would have the same warranty, they know it will get the high hp trucks.

Smokin_Joe

Reaction score
I still have Sun Coast parts but Josh @ RCD took mine to the next step. I recieved my trans from Sun Coast dead on arrival and they were total ass's to deal with. I'm done with them.

Latest posts

Members online