New toy

Dslfumes

Reaction score
My wife thinks its for her. It's an '01 Limited 4x4 7.3L. Aside from normal driver's seat wear it is mint condition. Has a leveling kit and sits a little high in the front but I'm gonna remove a couple of leafs. The cattle smasher will be removed this week and I might instal the '05 front end I have sitting in the garage. Gonna keep this one pretty mild. Plans include an exhaust, intake, a BTS valve body and a computer flash with an economy tune.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340582958.106766.jpg

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Looks nice man! If your wife thinks its for her... she will probably take it over lol at least once you get it fixed how you want it.

Dslfumes

Reaction score
I actually did buy it for her. I was tired of her always begging to drive my truck and her Ford Fivehundred was getting a little cramped for the whole family to ride in.

Dslfumes

Reaction score
Thanks. When I got off work this morning I took the brush guard off and took some acetone to the emblems. I also put some closed hub caps on the front wheels and removed the front sway bar until I buy some more end links, the rattle was driving me insane.

I need to pick up an '05 header panel and the headlight harness adapters and that will be done as well.

Latest posts

Members online