Dual fueler for 6.7

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
I would love to see some, but before that I think there's lots to learn in the tunning ang getting the trans todo what we want before big power can be added.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
thats awesome news from Elite, can't wait to see if these 6.7s can be unleashed

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Idk why they would even worry about the 6.7 if there are already issues getting out fuelers for the 6.4. From the looks of it, this part is nearly impossible to get in your hands.

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
Idk why they would even worry about the 6.7 if there are already issues getting out fuelers for the 6.4. From the looks of it, this part is nearly impossible to get in your hands.

Actually I sat on over 10 kits for more than 6 months. The demand only came around the last few months.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

I doubt there is any shop in our industry that has the cash to get a machine dedicating all their efforts to one companys parts. I can't speak for Tadd but I an tell you that I'm stuck waiting for parts because one of several local nuclear plants willingly drops 30k+ on a 2-3 month project that ties up the machines an machinist for that period, whether I was there ahead of time or not lol. I don't have the bank roll to out bid them to get pushed to the front so I have to wait.

Also, any shop that doesn't move forward with new parts on newer platforms will always end up taking a backseat to the quickly growing idustry we are in. So it makes perfect sense to get building on new parts as a company.

Super Stroke

Reaction score
Thanx for the input, guess Ill have to sit back and let the market catch up to what I want in my truck. Is there an option to upgrade the cp4 pump so it flow more?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I personally wouldn't worry about dual fuelers for a 6.7, get a set of rods and address the valve dropping issue first then start adding power. No sense in trying to aim for 550+ hp just to crap 8 rods out, not to mention air needs to be addressed too and there isn't much in the way of turbos for this truck yet. Just saying don't put the cart before the horse unless you like replacing motors.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
valve dropping issue?

Yup..

broken-valve-1989-picture6838-head-6-7.jpg

broken-valve-1989-picture6837-cylinder-6-7.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMTEwLTAwMDI5LmpwZw.jpg

truckpics3001-2.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMTEwLTAwMDI3LmpwZw.jpg

scottiesmotor005.jpg

Quite a few cases of this.

Latest posts