Putting f-350 springs in my Ex

Hickboii

Reaction score
So im about to put a set of f-350 springs in my ex. They came out of a friend of mines truck, they are 2" lift springs. He had them rebuilt and then decided he wanted more lift and took them back out. I'm hoping my u-bolts aren't that much of a PITA as ive heard they could be. I will start soaking the u-bolts with BPblaster now. As far as i can tell this should be a straight swap other than ubolts being a PITA is there anything else I should know about this swap? I'm looking forward to pulling my toy hauler and not having the back end all squatted down and stupid looking.

Spindrift

Reaction score
When I did mine, the original U-bolts were no longer long enough and I needed to buy new. I also added air bags as part of the project. Good luck.

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
These fronts or rears?
Fronts you will need a adj track bar and longer shocks, then do a modded b code and shocks to level. Always use new U bolts.

Hickboii

Reaction score
Front and rear. Got all new shocks with the springs. Gonna get new u-bolts as well, but first it may be time for a tranny think I smoked it today pushing my moms trailer backwards up a very steep hill. It definitely overheated and puked fluid everywhere but I'm not sure if there is any permanent damage.

Copracr

Reaction score
I got the heaviest f350 leafs I could get my hands on and it helps with stability but I still NEED a rear sway bar. It drives like a 4 ton SUV

Members online

No members online now.