Anyone with Badges painted white 08-10?

AllanB

Reaction score
I am making some changed on the front of my truck, along with them I thought I would paint the badges. Just wondering if anyone had any pics of a white truck with them painted. Not sure if I want to white them out completely or paint the F250 letters and the vent black. Just looking for ideas before I paint it.

Spatel23

Reaction score
I dont have pics, but I had mine white before I did them tan and it just looked off.

Id say theyd look better black, and do the letters white.

AllanB

Reaction score
I might try that. Gotta be something different than what it has now. That will probably work good because I believe am going with a black bumper.

Emery19

Reaction score
that dude that owns in motion builders. josh i think. his old super duty had white harley badges. looked sick. i would try to find some pictures but im not really in a position to do that

AllanB

Reaction score
Just paint them upside down rainbow. Same effect as bronze.

Definitlely need a pic of that LOL

Ehhhhhhh..... White bumper.....

Haven't made up my mind yet. Don't knock the black till you take a look at it. It looks good

that dude that owns in motion builders. josh i think. his old super duty had white harley badges. looked sick. i would try to find some pictures but im not really in a position to do that

I thought I had seen someone on here with an all white badge. I will look again and see if I cna find it. Thanks

Emery19

Reaction score
here you go man, i found this.
IMG00982-20101113-1237.jpg

AllanB

Reaction score
Damn that is one good lookin rig.
I think I will go white, but paint the F250 lettering, and paint the vent flat black. Might look like sh!t but we will see. If so I can always do it over.
Thanks for finding that pic. I looked on InMotion Josh but his post only go 2 pages back and all those are when he has the 2011 or 12 dually

AllanB

Reaction score
Good pic, that gives me a better idea of what all white would look like. Gotta put some black in there.

Emery19

Reaction score
Damn that is one good lookin rig.
I think I will go white, but paint the F250 lettering, and paint the vent flat black. Might look like sh!t but we will see. If so I can always do it over.
Thanks for finding that pic. I looked on InMotion Josh but his post only go 2 pages back and all those are when he has the 2011 or 12 dually

yeah no problem man, i would have done it last night but i was a tiny bit drunk. haha. but i think it will look good with the black letters for sure

Latest posts

Members online