OBS eBay find! Mint shape ec/lb

Chimera

Reaction score
My bet is it isn't as mint as he claims....otherwise I am sure he would put the pictures up to prove it.

Ebay charges by the pic (and it wasnt cheap when I listed one for a friend in college) I think you get 3 or 4 free then it costs you.

PsRumors

Reaction score
Ebay charges by the pic (and it wasnt cheap when I listed one for a friend in college) I think you get 3 or 4 free then it costs you.

Yeah they charge by the pic....about 10 cents per.....I would think it would be worth a couple of bucks to load pictures of a truely mint truck..

I stand by my bet.....

Chimera

Reaction score
I'm sure you're right, I was just stating that fact too since I couldn't remember how much they charged. I seemed to think it was more than that for some reason.

If the price was 7-8k I'd seriously be considering it right now. 5spd with GV Overdrive unit seems like an awesome setup for towing

superduty4x4

Reaction score
I'm sure you're right, I was just stating that fact too since I couldn't remember how much they charged. I seemed to think it was more than that for some reason.

If the price was 7-8k I'd seriously be considering it right now. 5spd with GV Overdrive unit seems like an awesome setup for towing
5 speed with a GV, especially if it has 4.10's would be killer. 70mph at 2300rpm on the freeway sucks balls.

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
Looks decent in the 4 crappy cell phone pics, but if I wanted 12k for my OBS you would be dam sure to have at least 2 pics of EVERY body panel and at least 5 interior pics

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Yeah I'm 2400 rpm at 70 mph. 4.10's and 285's. It does suck.

That's a nice find but definately needs more pics for better proof of it's 'mint condition'.

Bruno2

Reaction score
I have an old 95 F-Superduty. This truck is different than what we know as a Superduty today. It was the front runner of the F-450,550's. It has a commercial chasis with kingpins and has a gross weight of 16k lbs. Looks just like an OBS truck. This thing has a 5:13 rearend. With 235's it will barely turn out 75 mphbefore the tach goes into the red.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.