**6.7L Phalanx V2.00 Update**

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
**Spartan Diesel Technologies 6.7L Phalanx Tuning Update**

6.7L v2.00 Update will be available by tomorrow afternoon for download on the Spartan website, in the normal updates area.

This update contains the following:

1) 200HP "WarHammer" tune is added to all level 1 licenses, free of charge. It is now included standard for all tuners.

2) 120HP DPF-OFF, 165HP DPF-Off, and 200HP "WarHammer" DPF-OFF have shifting revisions for the harsh 1-2 shift at light throttle.

3) 125HP DPF-ON tuning for pickup trucks (non cab & chassis trucks) has been added in conjunction with the previous 50HP DPF-ON tune.

4) 25HP and 90HP DPF-ON tuning has been added for cab & chassis trucks. This is for DPF-ON use only. Standard DPF-OFF tunes can still be used on these trucks.

5) EGT monitoring is now available (when equipped with EGR Blocker/EGT Kit; I will post another thread explaining this)

**IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ**

This update requires the following:

1) PhalanxUpdate67_200.exe tuning files update (downloaded from our site)

2) Update to DashDAQ firmware version -2136

3) New tuning index file (indexfile.idx on your SD card) from Spartan Tech Support.

4) Index files will need to be obtained by emailing tech support with your name, tuner serial number, and the dealer your tuner was purchased from. A copy of the signed disclaimer will also be needed (if it isn't already on file with us).

>>>>> [B][email protected][/B]

**Update is free of charge, so just email us and we will get the needed files back to you ASAP.**

EDP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Were you able to get around the lack of fuel delivery from the stock injection pump? From what I've scene and ran into is that is the main hold up on these things.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Were you able to get around the lack of fuel delivery from the stock injection pump? From what I've scene and ran into is that is the main hold up on these things.

You would need to email Matt about that. PM me if you want to get in contact with him.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
If you purchased your tuner from one of our dealers and you DO NOT have a signed "Off-Road Tuning Disclaimer" on file with us, please be sure to sign it and get it in. We cannot send the files out until we have this.

http://www.spartandieseltech.com/index.php/off-road-tuning-disclaimer

I just wanted to make sure that the post above is seen. We have been receiving emails without disclaimers from customers you did not purchase their tuner from us. You must send in the disclaimer in order to receive the update.