Meth injection on 6.7

Super Stroke

Reaction score
Does anyone have any input on Snow Performance on a spartan tuned 6.7.
Good? Bad? anything in between.

PSTROKED_SSG

Reaction score
Not diesel, but I spayed meth on my 9 second mustang gt. Not a bad way to lower IAT. Does an excellent job keeping combustion chamber nice an clean as well. But I would highly recommend going with AIS(alcohol injection systems) meth kit instead of the snow kit. Cheaper, better quality and amazing costumer service.

Strokerguy

Reaction score
Is this beneficial to the motor? I am wanting to add water/methanol to mine to keep EGT's in check. Would like to know more about it. I was told that something like propane injection isn't good for the longevity of the motor. I'm trying to set up my truck to last a long time. Thanks for any help.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
im still curious on this cause i see lots of new parts showing up at my door in my near future and i think this might been needed to keep things on the cool side

Super Stroke

Reaction score
Well guys im back on after being gone for a while. The snow kit has worked great on my 6.7. Iv used it pulling 6 times, and had it on a dyno. Egts droped 255 on the track from 1850 to about 1600 and I gained 28hp and 105tq on mileage max setting. Towmax setting only gained 14hp and 80tq. This is cutting the boost juice by 50%. So I'm only running 25% METH and 75% distilled water. Hope this helps for info.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Well guys im back on after being gone for a while. The snow kit has worked great on my 6.7. Iv used it pulling 6 times, and had it on a dyno. Egts droped 255 on the track from 1850 to about 1600 and I gained 28hp and 105tq on mileage max setting. Towmax setting only gained 14hp and 80tq. This is cutting the boost juice by 50%. So I'm only running 25% METH and 75% distilled water. Hope this helps for info.

see any MPGs inprovement?