GA guys

Reaction score
New to GA looking for a good diesel shop near Clayton or some guys that know the 6.0 that would be willing to help me figure out n fix my truck. Its a 03 6.0 ccsb w about 180 on the clock, I have a post in the tech section of what's going on. I'm not vary firmilyor w the 6.0 its my first diesel so any help would be grate thanks

rc4wd

Reaction score
Honestly I'd take anything to him if I didn't do my own work cause my best friend runs his engine shop

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I'm guessing you wouldn't take a 6.0 to Jeff?

Never knew he messed with Power Stroke's in general. Garmon has a reputation of running a Cummins shop. I personally would take a 6.0 to Darkhorse Diesel. They're local and they're a site sponsor with a diesel tech who works on Power Stroke's every day.

rc4wd

Reaction score
Yea they work on all brands of diesels nowadays but yes he did get his start with 12 valves though and now has diversified out. They actually work on a good number of sick uhoh's, they do a lot of egr deletes and injectors on them along with anything else wrong. I do understand sending him to a site sponsor though and closer to the op.

tigrtrk

Reaction score
If you're thinking of going all the way to Loganville to leadfoot you might as well save money and see Michael at South Gwinnett auto in snellville. He's awesome dealing with 6.0s....and he has one. He's part of the Georgia powerstroke diesel association. His shop phone # is 770 -736-8088

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

TheRobenator

Reaction score
Darkhourse and Leadfoot both turn out good work. I have more experience with Jonathan at Leadfoot but I've heard nothing but good things from both.

Latest posts

Members online