• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Cheap Back up camera

Lowdown89

Reaction score
hey guys im going to run the pioneer back up camera so i can mount it somewhere other than on my tag so my current back up camera is for sale, its in good shape and works great in the day time but the night vision on it didnt work so well, i have no clue on the brand of it as it isnt marked looking to get $25 shipped for it here is a picture of it

backupcam.jpg

Last edited:

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Well on my indash I have a input just for a back up cam, but you can use and video in connection, then just a ground and power to a switch and you are good to go... I have mine setup that I can flip the switch at anytime and it comes on not just when it is in reverse nice for looking at the cops when they pull you over haha... I have a guy on pwerstroke.org who said he wanted it last night but hasn't sent me the cash yet if he doesn't buy it I will let you know

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Oh, sorry for not getting back to you I had so many people message me about this I though I got back to everyone... Yes it did sell I will have 2 of these brand new in about a week that I will sell for $35 I ordered them because my friend wanted to hook up a camera in the front and back but ended up changing his mind

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Ok so I have another used camera, guy bought one didn't realize he had to hook up the power wire to it so he said it didn't work, he thought he could just plug the RCA cable in and go... so he sent it back to me because he said it didn't work I tested it and it works fine! $25 shipped

BallofSoot

Reaction score
i have that same camera...having trouble hooking it up to a pioneer 2300dvd

can you guide me how to hook it up the way you did please.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
i have that same camera...having trouble hooking it up to a pioneer 2300dvd

can you guide me how to hook it up the way you did please.

How do you have it hooked up now? There should be just 3 wires needed... The black for the ground the red wire hooked to either the wires for the reverse lights or like I have it on a constant 12v power wire with a switch so I can turn the cam on regardless if I'm in reverse or not amd then the RCA wire hooked to the back up camera input... I did find out that on some of the older cameras that if your RCA cable wasn't long enough and you tried to use an adapter it wouldnt let enough of the signal thru so let it work... I just went to walmart and to a 16ft RCA cable for car audio and ran that all the new cameras I get and sell have a long enough RCA cable and I don't have the no video problem anymore

BallofSoot

Reaction score
I have both positive and negative wires con nected to the positive and negative wires on the reverse camera but it doesn't work I have to click the camera button on my headunit for it to work then when I shift from reverse to drive the image goes away but it still says causiin things are closer..with a black screen and I cant get rid of that screen and when I do it shows my regular screen then 5 seconds maters goes black.

Latest posts

Members online