Aftermarket Hoods

MINK

Reaction score
I'm looking to change things up a bit on the looks of my truck. What brands have people had good experience with? I like the looks of a classic cowl induction but I'm open to anything...Prefrence in fiberglass or steel? I dont mind doing alittle body work to make the hood perfect but I want good fitment at the very least. Any help or pics would be great!

Matt

Reaction score
Iirc reflexxion is the only company making steel hoods. I am pretty happy with my keystone, but wish I would have went with a reflexxion just for the fact they are quite a bit cheaper.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
cervinis seam to fit pretty well, not sure how the fiberglass holds up over time with heat and everything.

I like my stock hood but sometimes i wish i had some more height to make things fit :D

Im thinking about ordering a steel cowl of some sort and making it fit, on a junk yard hood of course

JDub

Reaction score
if i ever put a cowl on mine, it would be this...

http://www.cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1213

Yep. The Cervinis I put on the 7.3L fit like a glove, just had to prep it and paint it. Worked out great.

2792811400075117731S600x600Q85.jpg

2834943790075117731S600x600Q85.jpg

MINK

Reaction score
cervinis seam to fit pretty well, not sure how the fiberglass holds up over time with heat and everything.

I like my stock hood but sometimes i wish i had some more height to make things fit :D

Im thinking about ordering a steel cowl of some sort and making it fit, on a junk yard hood of course

I got a black one for sale:D .....I really like the Cervinis hood

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.