Shoutout to Matt @ Cutting-Edge

k.thed

Reaction score
Finally getting some time to get back on here and I wanted to take the time to give Matt at Cutting-Edge Diesel a shoutout. Had an ugly fuel leak develop last week from the incompetent hands of another diesel shop down here in Oklahoma.

Matt went above and beyond to get me back up and running after I limped home spewing fuel on the ground pulling a trailer. I would have never gotten the swift service from anyone else in this emergency situation. He was helpful in getting my truck delivered to his shop and making sure it got dropped off safely. Fortunately, Matt had an extra fuel line laying around and he got it buttoned up really quickly. He also stayed up late so I could hitch a ride out to his shop to get it picked up that evening.

I highly reccommend Matt to anyone in Oklahoma who drives a Powerstroke and needs a wrench turned on it. This was my first experience with Cutting-Edge Diesel, and it certainly won't be my last. Hopefully next time around it will be under much better circumstances. I only wish I had taken it to him the first time, because there wouldn't have been any emergency to deal with.

Thank you again, Matt.

weazel

Reaction score
Good to hear, never had any dealings with him, but customer service like that means if I do ever end up in OK I know were to go

Latest posts

Members online