Travel Trailer or the like NEEDED IN EASTERN IDAHO

Strokersace

Reaction score
Are there any members that live in eastern Idaho, or have friends/relatives in he area that could help???

My mom and her husband will be in Blackfoot, Idaho from Thurs July 19th thru Sat July 28th. They will be there at the Eastern Idaho Fairgrounds for a National Saddle Club Association annual horse competition. She is the secretary of the organization so has to stay on the grounds.

The "host" saddle club that is in charge of doing it this year is from the Boise area and they were in charge of finding and providing a camper for my mom's time there. However, they dropped the ball and didn't get one reserved in a timely manner. So now there are no campers or travel trailers available at any of the area dealerships from Idaho Falls to Pocatello.

Would anyone be able to help??? Family or friends that might have one that they'd lease out??? She is really starting to panic in that they leave eastern Kansas a week from today for Blackfoot.

We're not looking for a donation although, we wouldn't turn that down if it was offered. It would be a way for someone to make a little on a lease for those days of July 19 to 28th if they were not using it!!

Please call me, Ryan, on my cell at 208-316-1828 if you can help in anyway possible.

Again, this isn't for myself but for my mother and her husband. I know they would very much appreciate any help anyone could provide!!

Thanks,
Ryan

JDub

Reaction score
I'm just two hours south of Blackfoot and travel up that way quite often to visit my wifes family and our friends. If you can find a rental trailer in the Ogden, UT area, I could tow it up there for them if needed...just the cost of the fuel to get it there and back.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Jacob, that is an amazing offer!! We'll check around that Ogden area and see what we can find. I don't think covering fuel would be a problem.

JDub

Reaction score
Not sure how the trailer dealer would like the logistics of it...trailer rented by someone, then picked up and hauled around by someone else. Not sure what their insurance will allow, but you could ask I guess.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Thank you again Jacob for the very generous offer!!

However it was just confirmed bout an hour ago that They have been able to lease a 5th wheel. A friend of a friend of one of the host saddle club members. The owner is not going to be using it personally during that time and lives close to Bkackfoot, so he's going to deliver it when they get there.

I'm going to owe him a beer!!