DashDaq Maximizer Kit !!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The Dash daq maximizer is an expandable analog gauge set up to utilize your dashdaq to its full potential by adding two analog sensors to the dash daq. The standard gauge set up includes two analog pressure sensors that are typically used to read turbo boost on aftermarket turbo systems. This set up will allow you to read boost from multiple stages of compression without having to add unsightly mechanical gauges to your cabs interior. This will also allow to read higher amounts of boost than the factory sensor. 75 psi can be read from the standard set up and 150 psi from the upgraded system. air filter restriction can also be read to check restrictions on the inlet system to your expensive turbos. Have an aftermarket injection pump and need to check supply fuel pressure? Not a problem simply move the sensor and check the pressure and its completely data log capable so no need to try and watch the gauges while making a run. Simply hit log, make a run, and look at your data from the safety of a dead stop. Works great for dialing waste gates, fuel pressure, blow off valves, and other operations where data logging is need.
The maximizer can also be used to read air bag pressure as well with the optional air bag kit.
The ability to read temperatures like rear differential fluid are in development currently. Custom applications can also be made depending on your needs.

Includes 13 foot of cable, two sensors with 1/8" npt fittings and complete instructions.

Standard kit 75psi MAP - $250
High Boost Kit 145psi MAP - $299

add airbag kit for an extra $50.

dd_maximizer_hardware.jpg

dd_maximizer.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
next will be low pressure fuel reading. that IMO will be way cool.

Zmann

Reaction score
NM posted to the link to this thread and not the original one I meant to LOL

Last edited:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
yeah obviously the sensor will cost a bit more than the standard one but it could be made to work.

Latest posts

Members online