egr-dpf deletes

kevin

Reaction score
i just bought a 2011 F350 6.7 i dont know anything about these motors, im not planning on adding any more power to it, Thats what my 6.0 is for.. But i would like to do everything i can to make it live a long happy life DPF/EGR deletes ect.. what kits do you guys like? anything else i should do to this thing?

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I am running full mbrp exhaust, h&s egr block off plates, h&s mini max programmer and have mo complaints or issues at all. Truck runs great and has good power. I be been this way for 30k now and glad I did it when i did.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I've got an EGR delete kit in the works. As far as DPF removal goes, I honestly think with the numbers these guys are seeing, I would just leave it intact. That's just me thoygh

java

Reaction score
My dad has been running the Spartan Warhammer tune for about 50K miles and hasnt had one problem. He still has the EGR in tact so I cant help there.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I too would probably leave the DPF in tact. Just the fact that emissions is a growing concern and they are able to make DPF on tunes that make great power!

Latest posts

Members online