Anyone with 2.5" leveling kit on 33" tires on a 05-07?

Clint_FX4

Reaction score
I'd like to see some pics. Thinking about getting some rims and the leveling kit to clear 35"s but dont plan to buy new tires until my 33" nittos wear down so id like to see if anyone has any pics of this setup with 33"s.

Thanks,

Clinton

MT Pockets

Reaction score
61311 025.JPG

K_Hood

Reaction score
That King Ranch looks good! :thumbup: What part of Central Florida are you from? I am from Ocala, but stay down in Lake Mary when I am home.

Sorry to sidetrack thread, I had the Toyo 33x12.50-20's on my stock Lariat wheels on my 2007 F250, I didn't run a leveling kit though. Yours will probably look better since you don't have the 20's. The 20's made the 33's seem like rubber bands but overall I thought it was a decent setup. I wish I had pics :doh:

Are you worried about the look, or just wondering what they do look like?

Mdub707

Reaction score
Here's a shot of mine with 2.5" leveling coil spacers up front, F350 blocks in the rear and 285/70/18's (or maybe they're 285/65/18's, I can't remember). This pic is a little deceiving as I have my 22' TT camper hooked up so the rear is squatting a little bit.

IMG_0668.jpg

Here is current state with same setup but 315/70/17's under it.

IMG_2152.jpg

For fun, here's an old pic of stock setup (F250 blocks, no spacer up front) on 34x10.5x17 swampers

FJ014.jpg

Last edited:

Clint_FX4

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. I was just wondering how 33's would look under a 2.5" kit until they wore out and bought 35"s.

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
I'd like to see some pics. Thinking about getting some rims and the leveling kit to clear 35"s but dont plan to buy new tires until my 33" nittos wear down so id like to see if anyone has any pics of this setup with 33"s.

Thanks,

Clinton

Old thread, but I'm bumping it to the top. I'm considering a leveling kit, but would like to run the 33's on the truck until its time for tires.

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
I had some free time today so I pulled the floor jacks and boards out lol. I used and floor jack and a couple of boards under the receiver hitch to lift the rear of the truck by the body. On the front I used a floor jack and a couple of boards to the lift the truck by jacking it by the crash bar under the front bumper. By lifting it like this, it leaves the wheels on the ground and only lifts the body of the truck. That way I can know what it will look like if I run the same wheels and tires with it lifted. Here are some pictures. The road slopes some (and so does the photographer lol) so it doesn't actually squat like it appears in the pictures

This is how the truck sits now. Stock coil springs up front and 2011 Leaf Springs with factory 2" blocks in the rear:

571f0b77.png

This is with the truck 3" higher in the front and 2" higher in the rear. This makes the truck perfectly level. But like I've mentioned before, when our trucks are "level" they look to me like they are squatting in the rear.

845fc8d1.png

0e4cf0d6.png

So I added another inch to the rear, making it 3" higher in the front and 3" higher in the rear than when I started (which makes it 1" higher in the rear than it is in the front):

d6ef7b7c.png

854d7f1e.png

adcc53f9.png

Still looked like it squatting a little in the rear, so I bumped it up another 1/2", making it 3" higher in the front and 3.5" higher in the rear than when I started (about 1.5" higher in the rear than in the front)

2a454dae.png

b952ae9f.png

8bd2555e.png

Aaron S

Reaction score
Ive got nothing productive to add, but I would love to know what your neighbors are saying to themselves as they try to figure out what your doing with your truck, even better is what you tell them if they ask.

Although if youve lived there long enough, they probably just shake there head, like mine do at me.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.