Maybe you could answer your pm's

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
David doesn't get on here much at all anymore. If you need somebody to PM, I would think JAP could take care of whatever you may need. Hope this helps

Andys04f350

Reaction score
Jap is the one I was referring to. Sorry about that. I kind of assumed he ran the page here cause he's always posting and he was the one I pm'd

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
If you havent caught on to the clue that not everyone lives on the internet forums, pick up a phone and call.

But I do however, feel your pain.

Desertdweller

Reaction score
I kinda had the same issue... I know all it takes is a phone call but when the vender goes out of their way to say "PM me for a price" and they dont answer their PMs or it takes a week its a problem. If a vendor is busy which is understandable they should say call for pricing.

Andys04f350

Reaction score
My point exactly. I have no problem calling. but the fact is He had no problem taking my money and replying to those pms. Now that I have a issue there's no answer. Just love how some people do business.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
You would think with the availability of Tapatalk on smart phones, business relations like this would be thousands of times easier than sitting behind a computer all day.

Viking

Reaction score
My point exactly. I have no problem calling. but the fact is He had no problem taking my money and replying to those pms. Now that I have a issue there's no answer. Just love how some people do business.

To be honest if I had a problem id be callin, just sayin, good luck in the future.

Desertdweller

Reaction score
To be honest if I had a problem id be callin, just sayin, good luck in the future.

Yup I agree with that 100%, and mostly (dont take this the wrong way) the salesmen we deal with are just that. So when a problem does come up calling for technical support is going to be the best route.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
im betting jeret gets plenty of pm's... Im also betting that he read yours and simply forgot to reply. Ive dealt with with him on a few occasions and he has always been quick to reply and handles his business well.

Dont get too wound up just yet. Im sure there's a reasonable explanation. Hopefully he see's this and straighrens things out.

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Wow, I just saw this... Andy, I did get your PM, I just went back and found it, and I apologize for not getting back to you, but often I save things like that for when I have sufficient time to take care of them correctly, and then it just kinda slipped behind.

I never actually look at this section, I just look at my threads and my replies. I would be happy to warranty your gauge.

For the record, my cell phone number is in most of my 2000+ posts... So you could always reach me there...

Latest posts

Members online