Making the best motor.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Making the best motor. Pics added

I have a 2004 engine and am about to purchase a 06 or 07 engine. Should i stick the whole 07 in or are there parts that i should take off the 04 to put in the 07. Anything better for big HP numbers on the 04??

Last edited:

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
There is no thinking. if you really want to start bitching pm me otther than that keep this on track. need to know if theres anything on an 04 motor i need to put on the 07

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Well its more like im putting in an 07 and using the 04 for parts. So anything better to use on the 04 like the oil rails bla bla from what ive been told so far i just need to drop the 07 in and call it a day. And it will be for weekend toy with 225s and a couple turbos

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
You should stud it, delete the egr, and do your injectors while its already out though

It will be fully built so to speak but what does do your injectors mean?

Don't need to. It would have no trouble with you just like it sits ~200rwhp down.

your built truck spinnin tires on wet pavement vs mine. by the time mine is built maybe your electrical gremlins will be tired of whoopin your ass :DLOL

Dustball8504

Reaction score
As in if you are putting larger injectors in it. It would be easier to do everything with the engine out of the truck as opposed to in it the truck.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
o thats what i thought you meant...wanted clarification. thanks

Latest posts

Members online