• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Is it worth it?

old96stroker

Reaction score
Guys I found a truck today that is the cleanest 97 I have ever seen, freakishly cleann I mean one inch sized ding on the tailgate and the bed is a little scratched and dinged but I mean a little. It is a eclb 4x4 powerstroke with auto f250 it is the same color scheme as my truck with factory alcoas no gooseneck or reciever hitch 162000 miles but you could say it has 30000 on it and fool anyone till they turned the key on, no rust anywhere, no oil leaks anywhere if it was in a showroom at ford you would think you were back in 1997. Guy is asking 11000 dollars and is real firm and I don't have that much cash to spend. I was told the previous owner drove it up to molle chevrolet and traded it in on a duramax and the guy was from texas. I have no vested interest here but just thought somebody might be looking for something like this, this truck is a 9.7 out of 10 and I'm. Not kidding! Guys website is www.theoldcarstore.net

old96stroker

Reaction score
yeah

Yeah, pictures don't do this truck justice I just wish I had the. Cash for it because a bankwouldnt loan on it and I wouldn't want to take a loan on a 15 year old truck, if anybody wants me to look at it for them drop me a line.

Latest posts

Members online